Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Schedule Update and Preseason Thoughts from Coach Borshoff

Scheduling Note: Binghamton has added a dual meet with Sacred Heart to the schedule.  The match will take place on November 12 (the Bearcats also take on George Mason at 3:00 that afternoon).  A time for the Sacred Heart dual has yet to be determined.

Coach Jasen Borshoff shares his thoughts on the upcoming season and this year's wrestling squad.

"I am extremely excited for the 2011/2012 wrestling season to begin! I believe we have a great freshman class that's dedicated to reaching their fullest potential on the mat and in the classroom.  Put this together with the great guys we have returning and I believe you have the recipe for an outstanding year! I have had the privilege of growing with the current members of the team over the last year and I know they are hungry to compete at the highest level during the course of the year.  After watching our freshman and current members compete on the track, in the wrestling room, and seeing the chemistry they share outside of the room, I believe this is going to be a record-setting year for our program."

No comments:

Post a Comment